Quantcast
New Website is Live - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Website is Live

Sponsors
    no offense taken at all... we will be working to fix it right away. Aside from the visible appearance of the website, there are a number of backend features that are a huge difference for us, and will soon be something you guys will benifit from. The development is not done yet, so please continue to watch the website and we are always open to feedback.

Hi Jon - I'm finding that the drop-down menu at the top is not working. When I hover the cursor over "products" a drop menu drops down, but as soon as I move the cursor off of "products" the menu disappears. When I click on "products" the page doesn't change - it's still on the home page. I'm having trouble getting into the product categories.
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

Sponsors
    thats my bad... i'm fixing that now... its a function of how i put up the notification... anyways, it should be back to working in a couple of seconds

Not sure what your plans are about the hover-over-items feature, but if it stays, it would be better to make the whole highlighted square area clickable. At the moment only the text is clickable, which I find jarring.

Sponsors
    i have noticed that as well... we hope to fix all of it if possible. Currently, we are working through other issues, but once that is done, we will move on to fixing the hover-over problems.

No rush, just wanted to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    thats my bad... i'm fixing that now... its a function of how i put up the notification... anyways, it should be back to working in a couple of seconds
    still no worky for me from home page. If I click on a featured product on the home page and go to that product page, the menu list appears at the top and I can select a category from there.
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

I am not sure if it was already mentioned. The hover over feature is nice, but the initial image has to have some description and price. Like 240 gyuto $300.... And when you hover over more information can be displayed. This will make the browsing through the knives much faster and simpler IMHO.
    But Overall I really like the new look and feel expect the above mention.

GJ there!

I see you must have something wrong with the DNS on or ISP. All I see are pictures of knives and crap. WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE WIVES TO IMPORT???!!!!
    "Into a country where the jails are full, and the mad houses closed." - Charles Bukowski

+ Reply to Thread