Thread: Ebay seller Premiumknifesupply.inc

Ebay seller Premiumknifesupply.inc

http://www.ebay.com/usr/premiumknifesupply.inc

Has anyone used them?

A couple months ago I made a purchase and had some issues with the product vs the description. I wrote a couple times and never got a reply. I sent another message and got a one word reply. The point to leave feedback has passed as well as the point where a claim could be made. Its less than 50 bucks so I am not taking a big hit. I guess this is just a cautionary tale.

I've always had good experiences with them.
    ~ Audeamus
    Good Luck

I tried once and had some buffalo horn from them but it was way below my standard, so I never went back and tried other things they offer.

Stefan

Got some spacers from him awhile back, He cut up some kydex to small strips and sent that... nothing like the description/picture. I sent him a message explaining that to him and he refunded the money immediately...

I hate how you only have a limited time to leave a reply on ebay.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTheButcher View Post
    I hate how you only have a limited time to leave a reply on ebay.
    60 days to leave feedback and 45 days to issue a paypal claim. No transaction should ever take that long to come to a satisfactory conclusion. I'm an avid eBayer, buyer and seller. If something's not right I contact the seller to give them a chance to fix it. If they try shenanigans, I file a claim immediately. eBay almost always rules in the buyers favor, which is not always good as a seller but I'll save that rant for another day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Erilyn75 View Post
    60 days to leave feedback and 45 days to issue a paypal claim. No transaction should ever take that long to come to a satisfactory conclusion.
    You know… there were several times in my experience with Ebay when it took more then 60 days to deliver packages to Russia. And I can't just blame sellers because it's a fault of Russian Post.

Quote Originally Posted by icanhaschzbrgr View Post
    You know… there were several times in my experience with Ebay when it took more then 60 days to deliver packages to Russia. And I can't just blame sellers because it's a fault of Russian Post.
    Yes I agree. When we were overseas it sometimes took awhile for things to get to us if it wasn't mailed priority. In those times I just crossed my fingers and prayed I purchased from an honest seller.