Ebay seller Premiumknifesupply.inc

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

Founding Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/usr/premiumknifesupply.inc

Has anyone used them?

A couple months ago I made a purchase and had some issues with the product vs the description. I wrote a couple times and never got a reply. I sent another message and got a one word reply. The point to leave feedback has passed as well as the point where a claim could be made. Its less than 50 bucks so I am not taking a big hit. I guess this is just a cautionary tale.

I tried once and had some buffalo horn from them but it was way below my standard, so I never went back and tried other things they offer.

Stefan

Got some spacers from him awhile back, He cut up some kydex to small strips and sent that... nothing like the description/picture. I sent him a message explaining that to him and he refunded the money immediately...

I hate how you only have a limited time to leave a reply on ebay.

60 days to leave feedback and 45 days to issue a paypal claim. No transaction should ever take that long to come to a satisfactory conclusion. I'm an avid eBayer, buyer and seller. If something's not right I contact the seller to give them a chance to fix it. If they try shenanigans, I file a claim immediately. eBay almost always rules in the buyers favor, which is not always good as a seller but I'll save that rant for another day lol.

60 days to leave feedback and 45 days to issue a paypal claim. No transaction should ever take that long to come to a satisfactory conclusion.
You know… there were several times in my experience with Ebay when it took more then 60 days to deliver packages to Russia. And I can't just blame sellers because it's a fault of Russian Post.

You know… there were several times in my experience with Ebay when it took more then 60 days to deliver packages to Russia. And I can't just blame sellers because it's a fault of Russian Post.

Yes I agree. When we were overseas it sometimes took awhile for things to get to us if it wasn't mailed priority. In those times I just crossed my fingers and prayed I purchased from an honest seller.

Back