Quantcast
Richmond Reviews - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Richmond Reviews

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Ugh not that "bar stool cutting board" again. That thing scares me
    Chewie's the man.

To hell with drama man.. if I see anything advertised as high end and they charge like 25% of what an actual high end product costs I would be incredibly skeptical. I would start thinking "counterfeit/damaged goods" or something on those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by masibu View Post
    To hell with drama man.. if I see anything advertised as high end and they charge like 25% of what an actual high end product costs I would be incredibly skeptical. I would start thinking "counterfeit/damaged goods" or something on those lines.
    There is a Dutch saying for this: "Wanting to sit first class for just a dime".

Doesn't translate well, but it's something in the line of "what you pay for is what you get, nothing more".

Agreed with many of these posts. I am actually glad I saw this review...Well, at least watched the second one all the way through. The first one made my head spin. Anyway, I had wondered if these really performed to the hype based on the price. Now we have the answer. This review may be a big extreme. But, as noted above...Generally "you get what you pay for"

My sous chef has that Honesuki and I've sharpened and played with it. It performs exactly as I would expect a $70 knife to perform. It's great for breaking down chickens and light duty boning work like lamb racks. I showed her to follow the factory grind and she has yet to so much as micro-chip it.

i felt like punching myself watch ken attempt to use a knife... and i only watched 20 seconds... lol so stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

As boring as an 18 inning baseball game...Cheap knives aren't supposed to be remarkable, but cheap tools can work.