• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Harner/Mclean Line Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainsausage

Reaction score
Picked this one up out of curiousity. Was mainly interested in checking out some more of Butch's work, and seeing what he and Tom's version of a line knife would be like. I currently run the kitchen at a BBQ joint, so this knife isn't really suited to my current needs when I'm on the line, but would've been great when I was at my last spot. This would make an excellent garde manger knife especially IMO. Used the knife for a bit and now it's time to send it on it's way, I'm not a hoarder and prefer that my kit is streamlined/knives are actually seeing use on a regular basis. Nothing worse than a tool being left unused...

Heres a link to a review that Rick did on his: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...S-XHP-Line-knife-First-Impressions?highlight=

I can post some pics a couple days from now if need be. I'm heading out of town tomorrow to hang with another forum member and give them a peek at it, but I can put up some pics tuesday night. Just thought I'd get the ball rolling as I already have my eye on another knife that requires my scrutinization:D Asking $425 including priority shipping in the U.S., international will be extra.

Cheers,

- Josh

I hate seeing things for sale that have no views, that I want right when I swore off buying for a few months! :)

Picked this one up out of curiousity. Was mainly interested in checking out some more of Butch's work, and seeing what he and Tom's version of a line knife would be like. I currently run the kitchen at a BBQ joint, so this knife isn't really suited to my current needs when I'm on the line, but would've been great when I was at my last spot. This would make an excellent garde manger knife especially IMO. Used the knife for a bit and now it's time to send it on it's way, I'm not a hoarder and prefer that my kit is streamlined/knives are actually seeing use on a regular basis. Nothing worse than a tool being left unused...

Heres a link to a review that Rick did on his: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...S-XHP-Line-knife-First-Impressions?highlight=

I can post some pics a couple days from now if need be. I'm heading out of town tomorrow to hang with another forum member and give them a peek at it, but I can put up some pics tuesday night. Just thought I'd get the ball rolling as I already have my eye on another knife that requires my scrutinization:D Asking $425 including priority shipping in the U.S., international will be extra.

Cheers,

- Josh

I'll take it.

JIM
Florida

aw bloody hell. I go off to eat at a forumites' restaurant and chat about knives for a bit, and I completely lose out on this. well, hope the new owner loves it dearly - if not, please send me a note.....

Back