Yee Haw, Peyton is going to get another Super Bowl ring

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, at least I hope so. If Denver wins, Peyton will be the only starting QB to win Super Bowls for multiple teams.

I dunno, seattle can be pretty solid when they get their crap together. Gonna be a good game either way tho

The only reason Peyton got his first one was because Rex Grossman was so terrible.

This game should be a great one though and I hope Peyton gets this one to cap off his career.

im rooting for peyton. historically hes had a bad post season record, but it looks like everything is clicking on that offense this time around. its gonna be a great game, its pretty rare both number 1 seeded teams get to play in the superbowl. Last time that happened peyton lost though.

I love peyton and all, but I'm rooting for seattle. I've been a fan of theirs for quite a few years now.

I've been a Broncos fan since I was a kid, so needless to say, I'm hoping he pulls this one out!

1512696_683883494997515_2137810034_n.png

I'm an eagles fan, but can't exprrss with words how happy I am new england lost! Go either team!

Love Peyton. Wish my team woulda gotten rid of nomo-Romo and signed him. Hopefully he feeds a little humble pie to the seachickens :rofl2:

I like to see teams win that have never won a SB.Seattle has been there but never won it.Few years ago Arizona was close only to be beaten by the Steelers in the final drive.Great competitive SB.

Hard to bet against Peyton with all his weapons & a Denver defence that is pretty good.:O

Still I'm rooting for the Seahawks I want to see Seattle win it.Hope it's not a blowout,good close game.One thing it will be:cold:

No question who I'm rooting for. :cool:

Yesterday I made "Peyton Stew" for game day and even used my new HHH "Midway". The Hawks won't be the only ones getting a bite of the Broncos today. ;)

20140201_131347_zps29374e8e.jpg

Yummy "Peyton Stew".

20140201_151812_zps3c696db8.jpg

I knew this was coming way back in back in July even. I stopped in at the sports book while I was in Reno. Yeah Baby!

GO HAWKS!!

mouth_zpsd12a7939.jpg

Im going for Denver for no other reason being that there RB went to MHS which is where my dad went

Looks like it will not be cold at all,that favors Peyton.That stew looks good Paradox,GO SEAHAWKS

22-0 for Seattle after the half. Not lookin so good for Peyton....

Please, don't anybody ever tell me again that soccer is boring compared to football...

Stefan

Well I have to admit, I'm pretty disappointed. I've followed Peyton since he played at Tennessee and got a lot of enjoyment following his successes. Tonight Denver just seemed to left their game face back at home. So Congratulations to Seattle.

Back