• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thinning the herd.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheflarge

Reaction score
shuns.jpg

Shun santoku's, 7", vg-10 steel, like new. Making room for custom stuff and never really used these guy's much. Excellent home kitchen and/or line knives. Asking $90.00 each or $150.00 for the pair shipping included continental US only. Actual shipping price international

You may have an easier time selling these on ebay. The general public is crazy for Shuns, this forum not so much.

Especially when there is a current thread on them. Great price though.

I've had both of these knives and when thinned properly are fantastic cutters. I've never had mine chip either. GLWS

I'm sending this link to a friend, he might be interested in one of them.

I have a coworker that remains fixated on shuns despite our conversations and showing him this forum, so I will mention it to him and see what he thinks.

Good luck with your sale!

It's really heartening to see the selfless support and encouragement on this forum. A very decent bunch. :doublethumbsup:

Cheers,

J

You may have an easier time selling these on ebay. The general public is crazy for Shuns, this forum not so much.

Hehe... Probably just me, but it's a bit funny how people here shun Shuns.

gonna see him tomorrow, what would be the shipped price to canada? I know you mentioned 140 for both shipped in CONUS, so wondered what numbers they'll be to me up north so I can give him an accurate number. Thanks

Back