• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

W/T/B Sakai Yusuke stainless 240 mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are very rarely in stock now (at BWJ) even though they used to be freely available. They're also renowned for being a class-leading Sakai laser, and a relative bargain.

I'm guessing those that have them like them too much to let them go!

i have one that id like to sell, but im in germany. blonde ferrule magnolia handle.

I remember when they were readily available at BWJ. At that time I didn't know enough to get one. I recently contacted Keichi and got on the waiting list. He said they are hard to get and couldn't give me an ETA.

I am looking for one myself, but will start my own thread.

there is a stainless Kono on BST very similar to your what you are looking for FYI

Update from Friday:

Hi Dennis,

Hope everything going well with you.
You are right. Too high demands have been making my orders a big delay. There are only 2 craftsmen who can work for major process.
I will notify you first when I get any update.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Keiichi

---- Dennis:
> Keiichi, hey there. Haven't heard from you in a while hope all is well with you. I was hoping to get an update on the 270 Special Thick Yusuke SS Gyuto. I see that you don't have many posted on ebay so I'm thinking demand is high and supply is low. Any updates or news for me? Thanks dennis

I have a brand new Masamoto SW-3124 Swedish Stainless 240mm gyuto for sale.

If anyone is interested pls PM me.

Ferry

Hi all I'm still looking to buy this knife, can anyone tell me how or were ?

Very strange, I bought the carbon about 5 months ago , I could have gotten the SS but oh well.

Im also on bwj long waiting list. Seems that sakai yusuke is quite highly sought after. Good luck with your find.

I have been looking at the Mizuno, what can u tell me about this knife.

Salty has one. I think he guessed it was farmed out from a main Sakai maker. Said it was on par with Konosuke and the like.

Hi fran, just found this post just now,
Actually I have a sakai yusuke yanagi kiritsuke 270mm stainless steel ( ginsanko) brand new. Let me know if u interest. Thanks. Happy cooking.

i have one that id like to sell, but im in germany. blonde ferrule magnolia handle.

Hmmm, I might be interested if you still have it and still want to sell it :)
I'm in Sweden and I'm actually looking for a Sakai Yusuke, Konosuke or Ginga 240mm. Getting a Ginga or Konosuke would be expensive because of shipping and the risk of paying taxes etc from the States to Sweden. Shipping from Germany to Sweden won't cost that much. Let me now :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back