Here are the guidelines, folks. Please review them before you register for a lottery.
- There will be one stock knife per week
- Up to 25 entries in the lottery
- There will be an announcement and a link in my subforum to Google docs registration.
I will post a link with registration on Mondays, at 7pm, and the drawing will be held on Fridays, at 7pm or sightly after
- Entries will have to be submitted weekly (knives will vary from week to week, no same knife two weeks in a row)
- I will decide what knives to make each week and make an announcement in the beginning of that week.
- To be eligible, you have to be a KKF forum member with a minimum of 10 forum posts (you will be asked to list your forum post count) regardless if you have a knife on order with me or not
- If one wins, one won't be eligible to participate in another lottery for 6 months
- If one wins and decides to cancel a custom order knife, no problem (one can cancel at any time before I get to work on the knife)
- Should one win and decide one doesn't want a knife, another random selection will run, if the next person decides he/she doesn't want it either (just in case) the knife will be offered on first-come-first-served basis
- I will ask my wife to run the drawing to assure impartiality on my part
- Knives will have same 7 day return warranty as my custom knives
- These guidelines are a subject to change