Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Knife Lotteries

Knife Lotteries

Here are the guidelines, folks. Please review them before you register for a lottery.

- There will be one stock knife per week
    - Up to 25 entries in the lottery
    - There will be an announcement and a link in my subforum to Google docs registration.
    I will post a link with registration on Mondays, at 7pm, and the drawing will be held on Fridays, at 7pm or sightly after
    - Entries will have to be submitted weekly (knives will vary from week to week, no same knife two weeks in a row)
    - I will decide what knives to make each week and make an announcement in the beginning of that week.
    - To be eligible, you have to be a KKF forum member with a minimum of 10 forum posts (you will be asked to list your forum post count) regardless if you have a knife on order with me or not
    - If one wins, one won't be eligible to participate in another lottery for 6 months
    - If one wins and decides to cancel a custom order knife, no problem (one can cancel at any time before I get to work on the knife)
    - Should one win and decide one doesn't want a knife, another random selection will run, if the next person decides he/she doesn't want it either (just in case) the knife will be offered on first-come-first-served basis
    - I will ask my wife to run the drawing to assure impartiality on my part
    - Knives will have same 7 day return warranty as my custom knives
    - These guidelines are a subject to change

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Knife Lottery 2/24/14

255mm Western Handle Chef's knife in 52100 steel. Workhorse blade, S grind. Details on the handle will be announced shortly. This one will come without a sheath, but my subsequent knives will come with leather sheaths.

$510 shipped.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing

After 25 participants sign in, I am going to lock the list.

Thank you,

Marko

PS: I hope the Googledocs is working properly. I have never done this before, so please let me know if there are any issues.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

How on earth do I enter my details..

Any chance that in future we'd be able to get pics at the time of posting? And how does international postage work?

E: Done it, seems to be working fine. Good luck guys

EDIT: Waited for a bit and it unlocked and let me edit...

Was able to get into list but it is crashing and telling me I need permission to access...

You need permission

Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more

I think I got on the list, but now it's asking permission before I can go in

Can't seem to edit the cells

I am waiting on being granted access

marko, I am trying to add name to list but cant edit cells.

All should have access now. Sorry for the glitches.

Everything worked, thanks Marko!