Quantcast
Knife Lotteries - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Knife Lotteries

Silly question but to avoid any confusion, is our number the cell reference number (A5) or our order on the list (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.)?

Thanks everybody who participated.

I will post the WIP pics on the knife through the week and the completed knife on Friday. The drawing will be held on Friday at 7pm EST and I will post the winner shortly after that.

Marko

PS: Going forward I will include an extra row for numbers, but this time it was not necessary, as there were 20 participants.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Cool can't wait for the pics, thanks Marko.

This is great. Look forward to the wip and drawing. Thanks Marko

If someone wins, then decides they don't want the knife, does that still mean they can't enter for 6 months?

The knife comes with 7 days return.

I put this condition, as I trying to limit lotteries to people who want that particular knife and create decent odds for the participants. I will see how things go after 2-3 knives I produce for lotteries, conditions are subject to change (all are), so I don't exclude shortening or even removing the six month condition for the winners.

Thanks,

Marko

It's 7:09! Who won?!?!?!

Hi All,
    the drawing was to be between 7pm and 9pm, as this involves my wife and I gave her a window of time, just in case she is in the middle of something.

I sent her a list of everybody who participated and will post the winner shortly. I am using this random pick generator:
    http://andrew.hedges.name/experiment...m/pickone.html

Thanks,
    Marko

The winner of this week's drawing is bear1889. Congratulations.

The knife is still in works, and I am likely to finish it on Sunday or Monday latest. WIP pictures are coming.

Thank you,

Marko

This is a very cool idea. Hope I can get in for next time.