Quantcast
Knife Lotteries - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Knife Lotteries

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    So, if I counted right, mdoublestack is getting the Koa, and mine is the one between that and the Lignum Vitae?
    That's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by gavination View Post
    Any chance of a shorter gyuto? 225 or so? I don't know if anyone else is looking for anything this size though haha.
    There will be some 225mm Western handle later on.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

The winner of March 4th drawing is Jer. Congratulations!

The winner of #2 knife would rather have Lignum Vitae than koa (I will make an exception this time), so the koa blade is up for another drawing (and I will make another blade with Lignum Vitae handle).

The redrawn winner for #4 knife is statusquo - 250mm gyuto in 52100 with koa handle. PM on the way.

M

Westerners look great glad your getting the hang of em. What's the chance of seeing a sword grind? Im bigger on ease of maintenance over the years than perfect cutting for the first 12months. Really want to try one to see if one that style does it.

Yeeeesssssssss! Thank you so much!!!

There will be also some 225mm WA handle in the future?

Man, I think I would have put my name on the list if I'd known it was for the knife with the koa handle--that thing is gorgeous!

I am going to do one more lottery and take a break for a while. I have a Seattle show coming up and might be out of the country in May for 2-3 weeks, so I will have my hands full with other things.

The knife for your consideration is 257mm Western handle gyuto. 52100 steel, Shigefusa profile, S geometry. The figure on the ziricote handle is pretty wild, reminiscent of a figure on desert ironwood. Pictures tomorrow.

If you wish to participate in the lottery, please sign in the list below. I rolled over folks from the last lottery, if somebody doesn't want to participate, please remove yourself from the list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Asking $530 shipped in ConUS. Drawing tomorrow at 3pm.

Thanks,

Marko

Somehow my name is always kicked off this list when it gets rolled over. Oooh the hurt feelings

Knife's weight is 222g. There is a small scratch on the face, not sure how I put it on. Will polish it out before sending the knife out. The leather saya is optional, but it will delay shipping by a couple of weeks.

This will conclude Shigefusa profile for lottery knives. If I do some more, the next will be straight Masamoto.

Here are some pictures:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1109.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	22972

Name:	DSC_1110.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	22973

Name:	DSC_1111.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	22974

Name:	DSC_1112.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	22975

Name:	DSC_1113.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	22976