Hello from Virginia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcBrookster

Reaction score
Hello all,

New here, and just loving everything this forum has to offer. In particular the involvement of so many kinifemakers. Really outstanding. Very much looking forward to learning from some true masters.

Dave.

Welcome! There are a handful of us in NoVa/ DC/ Rockville area, including several pro cooks. Where in NoVa are you?

Hey, I'm in Alexandria. Del Rey to be more precise, just off Mt. Vernon Avenue.

Thanks all for the welcome.

We're almost neighbors -- I'm near Janney's/ Quaker. Every once in a while a couple of us meet up for dinner or to visit one of the pro's restaurants; if you are interested I'll put you in the loop.

Wow you are right down the street. Welcome. Always good to see fellow Virginians.

Thanks again everybody.

We're almost neighbors -- I'm near Janney's/ Quaker. Every once in a while a couple of us meet up for dinner or to visit one of the pro's restaurants; if you are interested I'll put you in the loop.

I perused the pictures on your website - nice collection of stuff at the Metro Cooing show last year. I'll have to head down there this year. Looks pretty interesting.

Wow you are right down the street. Welcome. Always good to see fellow Virginians.

I hear good things about your bistro!

You live in a great food area! It's amazing how interesting Del Ray has become in the last few years...

Back