Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My current status re: e-mails and sharpening services

My current status re: e-mails and sharpening services

I know a lot of you are waiting for either knives to be sharpened or e-mails to be replied to... this is where i stand

So far today, I have repaired, sharpened, rehandled, and/or refinished over 30 knives... the vast majority (over 90%) were quite complicated repairs, including thinning and refinishing, repairing messed up shinogi lines, and so forth... still havent had a chance to get to e-mails yet... sorry guys... gonna try to do e-mails tomorrow

Due to how much sharpening i was able to get done today, almost everyone waiting for sharpening will be hearing from me when i can make some time for e-mails... all sharpening jobs, except 3 knives are now done.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Wow John that is a feat in itself. Hope you get to those emails soon.
    Chewie's the man.

yeah... my hands are black like my palms were dipped in ink, i've gone through a ton of advil, and my arms feel like i was in a fight

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I did 10 one night, nothing like what you said here. Hardest was some thinning. My hands felt really bad for 3 days.
    Chewie's the man.

yeah... 10-15 per day is normal for me, but lately, its been like 20-30 per day...they started piling up... today was a holiday, so i closed the store, came in, and busted them out. Over the last week, i've had to prioritize easier tasks, as there wasnt enough time to take on the harder/more time consuming ones... of course, that meant that i got stuck with all of the hard ones today

I have noticed that a new born takes up 110% of your time. Not to worry though, when a second one comes along they combine for only 110% of your time.

Of course this is not a bad thing.

Hope my Sakai Yusuke is in the done pile, w00tz!

Look on the bright side, you can skip arm and back day at the gym. Unless that means its leg day now ****!

the legs get a constant workout now days from bouncing my son around when i need to put him to sleep

I email you today! Now I feel so Bad!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!