Skype Lessons

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After reading a few threads/posts where people have problems/ questions related to sharpening, but seem to have a hard time explaining exactly what the problem is, and also trying to answer some questions myself, but having trouble articulating exactly what I want to say. It occurred to me that it would be much easier if I could show someone what I meant. Which gave me the idea it might be an option to start a thread where people could request some assistance, and using something like Skype, a member who knows what they're doing could PM their Skype username and set up a time to run through the issue.
Thoughts?

Interesting Idea... Would be good for people who don't live near whoever was offering the classes. Might be hard for whoever does offer them to see what the person is doing wrong tho.

Jon Broida, often times does a Skype presentation here on the forum. He might be someone you should talk to for ideas.

Sounds great! I know I could use some instruction.

Back