Media knife of the future

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sign me up, except I'd like a gyuto over a nakiri.

(Years back, I bought a microwave that had a huge touchscreen, and a talking, singing and dancing chef. No buttons. I thought it was cool....until six months in, the touchscreen went blank. They wanted $400 to fix it. Problem is, I paid $350 for the dang microwave.....went back to the good ol Sharp Carousel after that, and the wife still teases me.)

I wonder how that knife would look with a Stefan handle on it?

Okay, the stuff it does is neat, but what does any of it have to do with cutting food? You could have a box that you put the food in and have it analyzed/ionized/etc.
I figured it would have adjustable edge angles for cutting different stuff. And what good would the rotating handle be?

Complete garbage, just like the rocket cars and hover boards that were promised to us ages ago.

How much has knife technology come on in the last 1000 years?

What a load of crap, Electrolux must be making a mint to be able to waste time with this shyte.

How much has knife technology come on in the last 1000 years?

What a load of crap, Electrolux must be making a mint to be able to waste time with this shyte.

I want to recognize the wisdom of the 1000 years thats in our knives!

Judging by my Rodgers virgin carbon, there hasn't been a huge deal of advancement in the last 100 years. in fact, i'd wager as much, if not more knowledge has been lost.

I think they're anticipating that in the future people will no longer be able to look away from their smartphone without going into a panic attack. Now they can at least try to cut some food at the same time.

I think they're anticipating that in the future people will no longer be able to look away from their smartphone without going into a panic attack. Now they can at least try to cut some food at the same time.

Not sure that is the future-seems to be the case now if you are under 25.

Why don't we declare humanity stupid. Technology rules...were gradually becoming the borg from startrek.

Oh well - It seems we know where Wile E. Coyote went to work after being laid off from WB.

Assuming that everything I know about how the universe works is wrong and this thing could be made without breaking some laws of physics. Just imagine the joy of using the touchscreen with hands after cutting something greasy/fatty/sticky.

Designers should take a few classes in reality sometimes.

Back