Quantcast
HHH Knives LINE Knife!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives LINE Knife!!!

Gorgeous in green. Would love one with a Red G-10 handle.

Thanks Gunner! Yep. They make G-10 is almost any and every color. Im working on having a custom batch made for these. Something I have not been able to find on the shelf at any of the places I have searched. I did find one supplier who sells some the same color combination, but the thickness was not sufficient for these handles. So I am working with a friend of a friend to have a few 4'X8' sheets ran of the colors combination for these knives!

If everything goes well and pricing is acceptable. Ill grab enough for the run of Midways. There gona POP!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I normally don't sign up for pass-arounds, but I'd have liked to give that a shot!!

Randy, will these be production pieces or special orders?
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quick update.: The Midway pass around knife has been with Chef Large this week, and will be heading to Florida next week. Then its off to NY.. I have received a few messages from Chef with his impressions and feelings about this knife. I hope he shares them here.. But so far, he has enjoyed the knife as is and has not suggested I change a thing.

ecchef, Im going to do a short run of mid tech type blades. building up to the production batch of them to be completed. For the short run. Im thinking 6 to 10 knives..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Here is one of 2 I am working on. This is AEB-L and approx 40mm at the heel. 200mm blade tip to heel.

Handles are G-10 with brass pins and H mosaic pin.

Thanks for lookin, As always, comments welcomed.
    Blessings
    Randy
    Those knives are crazy sick Randy. I don't think I would EVER EVER say this, but I like that yellow -- I am assuming it is yellow. I usually have my wife double check this stuff as I am 'color deficient'. Now you know why I like black handles

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Those knives are crazy sick Randy. I don't think I would EVER EVER say this, but I like that yellow -- I am assuming it is yellow. I usually have my wife double check this stuff as I am 'color deficient'. Now you know why I like black handles

k.
    It's green! Lol
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Gibson View Post
    It's green! Lol
    You're fcuking with me, right?

I bought a pair of purple pants in Germany in 1991 and it took 6 years for someone to tell me I was wearing purple pants. Don't mess with me.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

seriously its green
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Gibson View Post
    seriously its green
    dang.

k.

I'm really digging the profile on these bad boys and yay for knuckle clearance! If there is a line for a pass around or prebuy, I would like to reserve a spot please