Quantcast
New 240mm Shigefusa kasumi gyuto

Thread: New 240mm Shigefusa kasumi gyuto

New 240mm Shigefusa kasumi gyuto

Many of you have heard about the Shigefusa cleaver I ordered, but I also got a gyuto. Unfortunately financial constraints prevent me from keeping it and so I'm going to make it available to you guys. Let me be clear, I have not yet received this knife, so right now I'm just accepting inquiries of interest. I will not ask for any money to change hands until I have it and am about to send it out. I do hope to have it soon. The edge measures a healthy 245mm. The knife will be in brand new unused condition just as you see here in the pictures. I would like to at least recoup my costs to obtain the knife. Due to the current exchange rate I'm paying more today than when I ordered, about $500 all up. This amount will include shipping within the US, other destinations will add to the total based on actual shipping costs.

- Sean

someone would be stupid not to buy this. If I did not have one I would instantly.

Thanks Matt. It pains me not to be able to keep it, but the fact I will have a Shige cleaver to play with takes the sting away.
    - Sean

I am interested...Keep me posted please