• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 240mm Shigefusa kasumi gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato42

Reaction score
Many of you have heard about the Shigefusa cleaver I ordered, but I also got a gyuto. Unfortunately financial constraints prevent me from keeping it and so I'm going to make it available to you guys. Let me be clear, I have not yet received this knife, so right now I'm just accepting inquiries of interest. I will not ask for any money to change hands until I have it and am about to send it out. I do hope to have it soon. The edge measures a healthy 245mm. The knife will be in brand new unused condition just as you see here in the pictures. I would like to at least recoup my costs to obtain the knife. Due to the current exchange rate I'm paying more today than when I ordered, about $500 all up. This amount will include shipping within the US, other destinations will add to the total based on actual shipping costs.

S1090062.jpg

S1090062a.jpg

S1090063.jpg

someone would be stupid not to buy this. If I did not have one I would instantly.

Thanks Matt. It pains me not to be able to keep it, but the fact I will have a Shige cleaver to play with takes the sting away.

Latest posts

Back