Stefan's The cutest wa handle - ever!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
O.k., I had to do this. If you are a person who cries when they see a baby seal, close this thread and don't look.

I warned you, this is your last chance to leave!

Well, you had your chance. Here it is:

Are you really sure? :)

O.k.

Camera Roll-50 by mgapicius, on Flickr

How could this be made any cuter? Well, you asked...

How about this?

Camera Roll-53 by mgapicius, on Flickr

Camera Roll-56 by mgapicius, on Flickr

I just couldn't help myself, I had to do it. Some glimmering acrylic in pink and pearly white. Should fit a small gyuto, santoku, nakiri etc. $138 shipped, if you really dare it :D

Stefan

OMG, is it so wrong that I like it lol. If you could make one with Gundam theme, I would be all over it.

*waiting for lucretia and erilyn75 to comment on this*

This would be a nice contrast with my Takeda nakiri. I'm not normally a big fan of pink, but I think it looks pretty nice. Is it mostly just shimmer, or does the acrylic have any depth to it?

(it's out of my budget, but curious)

That would be so cute on a little girls starter knife

OMG, is it so wrong that I like it lol. If you could make one with Gundam theme, I would be all over it.

*waiting for lucretia and erilyn75 to comment on this*

I've seen enough hello kitty living in Okinawa for 3 years to last me the rest of my life lol.

Would look cute on a beastly cleaver or scimitar though :lol2:

I found a perfect santoku for your hello kitty handle:rofl2:

LOL, that santoku really is a perfect match :D But I thought maybe Salty or Colin might like the handle, you know, real men who are not afraid to show their feminine side :) No worries, I won't make more of those...

Stefan

My wife has just recently discovered a little weakness for pink decoration items. So I am seriously considering getting her a small gyuto or petty and this handle... Stefan, you made us all smile. But this handle is not only fun, it's cool!

LOL! Thats awesome. Don't know too many people that like both hello kitty and knives, however. Pretty niche market there haha.

We have a little Vietnamese girl at the club who just had her Hyundai painted pink! Saved up for months, lol...

Someone out there is going to absolutely adore this. Where's Lefty?

My wife loves Hello Kitty and I showed her this. She said it almost makes her want to cook. Luckily she said "almost." I'm still recovering from the last time she cooked dinner about 5 years ago.

That's like seeing van Gogh whitewash an outhouse.

:puke:

Sorry. I get mean after too much sugar.

Think how well it would go with a Barbie car.

I have a 270mm A-type gyuto with a pink & mother of pearl Stefan handle on it.

It's a little to manly for me. If you come up with a sailor moon handle or she-ra handle let me know.

Übung macht den Meister! It will look great on a seriously made knife with Kuroushi or Nashiji finish :)
A big hairy man with a big knife with this cute handle.. Then the camera rolls on the top of the handle.... A scream.. It's a thriller!

Something tells me you giggled the whole time while making this... Maybe a little maniacally. :lol:

Not sure if this will raise any interest, but the money for this handle will be thrown into the pot for Son which I can't seem to link to, sorry.

Stefan

Latest posts

Back