Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75

Thread: End of the Road Sale - Dave Martell's DVD set

  1. #11
    can't quite pm yet. not enough post yet, only two weeks into being on the forum. however i'd like one Dave. gerad@abbotscellar.com

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    309
    I would love a copy, I believe you already have my email, I can PM it to you again if you want however.

  3. #13

    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Airville, PA
    Posts
    10,249
    Quote Originally Posted by GobelG View Post
    can't quite pm yet. not enough post yet, only two weeks into being on the forum. however i'd like one Dave. gerad@abbotscellar.com

    Invoice sent - thanks!

  4. #14

    Dave Martell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Airville, PA
    Posts
    10,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Andy View Post
    I would love a copy, I believe you already have my email, I can PM it to you again if you want however.
    Yes please shoot me a PM if you will, thanks Andy

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Yes please shoot me a PM if you will, thanks Andy
    done and done!

  6. #16
    thanks dave

  7. #17
    Senior Member ramenlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    341
    any chance there is free shipping if we buy this along side some stones ?

  8. #18
    New Member SpiceOfLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    London, Ont. Canada
    Posts
    122
    Payment sent. Thanks Dave for doing a final run of these!

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA USA
    Posts
    241
    Got my order in.

  10. #20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •