Quantcast
Its cold like COLD!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its cold like COLD!!!

Its cold like COLD!!!

Thats right. This morning its about -30 here in Michigan. Its to cold to do ANYTHING!!

I like Winter. and all of the seasons here in Michigan. Yet this is a bit Arctic, even for me!

Just venting. and trying to stay warm..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I thought it was cold in NJ being 0 but -30 sheesh

damn artic vortex is really putting the smack down on the NE

6 degrees celcius over here. Havent had sub zeroes all winter.

What was the lowest temperature you've experienced there?

I remember a very cold winter in my home town about 10 years ago. It was around -36 … -38 for several days in a row. That was damn cold. Yet in Russia there are many places that considers -40 to be normal temp for winter. Luckily I haven't been there

You would think that cold temp is a blacksmiths dream. Home with my two girls today as they canceled school due to an anticipated snow storm. Bring from Massachusetts I have to laugh
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

This is about the coldest I remember. and we have had this kind of cold a few times over the years I have been paying attention.. lol

-6 or -30 Either way Its COLD!! Cuts right through ya!

You would think this temp would be a good thing as a forger. But when its cold like this. THINGS. dont work right. and tend to break. I run Propane forge. and it dont like to work right when the temps are this cold.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

It has been a cold winter that's for sure icanhazchzbrgr what is your name so I dont have to put your username

It is a toasty -14F here with windchill at -27.

And in Nome, AK it is cloudy and 36F, while in Anchorage it is raining and 37F. Just to help you realize how f*cked up this weather really is.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Thats CRAZY K.

Like I said. I like winter and its just part of my world for the last 40+ years! so Im not complaining. Just smart enough to stay in and not even try working or pushing my vehicles or anything else. except my furnace. lol Unless there is just no other option!! I mean when its this cold. Your brakes can fail for no reason at all. Plastic door handle, wiper arms. or moving part on a car becomes Brittle and can fail. etc. etc. etc.

Not to mention you will freeze your a$$ off in just a few short minutes.

Availible Knives

Yeah it gets pretty cold up here in ottawa, -30 Celsius isn't that odd, happens often enough. I think it was about that cold yesterday actually.