Greetings from Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwrca

Reaction score
Hi, knew to this forum. I stumbled onto this forum while researching the new Bob Kramer Damascus knive by Zwilling.
I work in retail kitchen supply and sell a lot of knives, we will be getting the Kramer Damascus within the next couple of weeks; so trying to learn about it before it arrives. We already sell the Kramer Carbon Steel, so this will be exciting for those who do not want as much maintenance issues.

My personal collection of knives is a combination of Global, Shun Ken Onion, Myabi 5000MCD-B and I will be adding a BK Damascus 7" Chef, soon.

I expect to learn a lot while browsing this forum and look forward to future exchanges of info.

Welcome to KKF fellow Ottawa resident! Where do you work? I'd love to check out those kramers.

Theres more people from ottawa than i thought o_o

I thought i was the only one haha

Hi, knew to this forum. I stumbled onto this forum while researching the new Bob Kramer Damascus knive by Zwilling.
I work in retail kitchen supply and sell a lot of knives, we will be getting the Kramer Damascus within the next couple of weeks; so trying to learn about it before it arrives. We already sell the Kramer Carbon Steel, so this will be exciting for those who do not want as much maintenance issues.

My personal collection of knives is a combination of Global, Shun Ken Onion, Myabi 5000MCD-B and I will be adding a BK Damascus 7" Chef, soon.

I expect to learn a lot while browsing this forum and look forward to future exchanges of info.

Welcome to KKF

Please make sure to read our Terms of Use before posting again. Thanks

Welcome, also a weird question, are you an aquarium fan as we'll?

We should have an ottawa gathering of KKF members! Maybe cook a meal together and have some drinks or something. Seems like a good idea considering how many ottawa members have joined recently.

Back