Quantcast
Is Randy the only one? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Randy the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Burl Source View Post
    Pretty sure it's the elves. Who else is going to get all the work done in this freezing cold?
    E: Chuck Norris

I'd say C, D and E. Now that would be some combo

Chuck Norris on meth working with Santa's elves. That sounds about right.
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    It's a family affair with Randy. They clearly work well together. Some of Will's recent knives are insane .
    This is my thought too. It is nice to have Randy Jr. helping out, but I will say that Randy is simply the most efficient knife maker I have worked with. Del and Mario are close seconds in my book.

With that said, different makers have "had their time" on the forum. Once a maker gets in high demand, their waits become longer and people shift to other makers -- which is kind of nice IMO. I actually think that is the fun part. Will Catchside used to be an easy buy -- but no more. Marko has never been easy. My Mario blade was exceptionally quick. I don't even have a maker's mark on it, but it was quick and good.

And Dave Martell. I am not sure if many remember him, but he lured thousands of people into knife sharpening just to then lure them in further with pretty wooden handles, and then teased us with a line of knives. He is actually not a real person at all -- he is Kaiser Soze. Kaiser Soze is a bit slower these days.

k.

Edit: I'm done. I seriously drank too much tonight.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

+ Reply to Thread