Fish Spatula

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEoRy

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm running out of Western knives to rehandle here.

0131141913c.jpg0201141430.jpg0131141913g.jpg0201141431d.jpg0201141431e.jpg0131141912g.jpg

Very nice! What's next? :)

Stefan

Thats cool-oddly enough i started making a re-handle for a cranked palette knife today as a gift for a friend.

I need a good fish spat be cool if you could do one for me Rick THANKS!d

That's really cool. Looks awesome. What's the handle made from?

Nice Rick! We're going to have to talk sometime about how you pulled off that spacer trick, very slick!

I always forget what type of wood it is. I usually get this stuff from Craig Stevens on Ebay but in my purchase history I am unable to view the details of the items. Let's just say it's stabilized awesomewood. For the construction I glued one spacer to each scale then I glued the top scale to the spatula. After that I glued another spacer to the bottom half of the scale to make it flush with the tang. Then I just glued the other scale on to sandwich it all together, pinned it and finished. Now I just need to hope it all stays together.....

For the construction I glued one spacer to each scale then I glued the top scale to the spatula. After that I glued another spacer to the bottom half of the scale to make it flush with the tang. Then I just glued the other scale on to sandwich it all together, pinned it and finished.

Cool, thanks for sharing Rick

Back