• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattrud

Founding Member
Reaction score
So I am selling two of my Takeda knives

the first is a 304mm sujihiki. I bought the knife a little while ago, when Takeda was producing less knives and in my opinion his knives had better grind. I have used the knife sparingly and it had been sharpened less than a handful of times. retail is $440, this one $370

the second is a what he calls a mioroshi utility 220mm. Really cool knife. Double bevel. retail is $330, this one $260

basically selling these to fund other knives and I just do not use these guys that much.

I have a couple pics already but they are not great. I will take more asap.

will also listen to offers including trade. I am very flexible with this.

another price drop-

suji-325

mioroshi- 200

Takeda has raised his prices quite a bit in the last couple of years, this is a great buy.

thanks guys. I am bringing them into work tomorrow to shop a couple guys. I just do not use them and would rather give them a home they can get some more use in. Plus I would like to fund some other purchases. If anyone is interested I also have a 240mm masamoto yanagi the kk series that I would consider selling.

Hmm... I'm curious about the utility and its geometry. Could you post up a heel shot? :)

bump?!?! all still available, willing to work on price/trade, lets go guys someone give these knives a good home!

Back