Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dave's Sharpening Class

I sound like a broken record but I am all for a PA class. If we can reach the 7 required students its $150 per student.

Dave, correct me if I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rogue108 View Post
    I sound like a broken record but I am all for a PA class. If we can reach the 7 required students its $150 per student.

Dave, correct me if I am wrong

You've got it right Andrew. Hopefully we can work something out.

I'm still interested in the class. Not sure on how many days a drive to PA and back is feasible for me, but please keep me posted.

Depends on where you are in MD, but you should be able to make it to Dave's and be back home all in one day. It's a lot of driving but it can be done.

Yup lets start some dates. Then see who can join in. We'll keep the date set if we have the required number. I think I'm 2.5hrs away. I have a honda pilot in case others want to car pool. I'm in gaithersburg, md by exit 10 on 270

So how soon would you guys like to do this? It's kind of freezing ass cold here in the shop right now but I'm game anytime.

Work sucks right now so I am up for sooner rather than later, maybe first week of March.

Dave, you don't have any source of heat in your shop? I would think a wood stove would be a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    Work sucks right now so I am up for sooner rather than later, maybe first week of March.

Dave, you don't have any source of heat in your shop? I would think a wood stove would be a minimum.

I have an oil burning (oil sucking) furnace in the shop that is so-so at keeping this space at 55deg. on really cold days. I have no hot water out in the shop so that doesn't help the hands. I'd go with a wood stove in a split second if I could but I'm a renter who doesn't have the option.

I believe that I could do the first week in March though. What do you other guys think about this?

If you need an extra person let me know I would take the trip again to have some fun. Don't know when hudson valley restaurant week starts but I can check