Quantcast
Dave's Sharpening Class - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave's Sharpening Class

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    David,

I was hoping you would be up for this. I guess that is a potential problem - a class with wildly different skill sets. I was thinking that 6 would probably be the most that would work, but Dave M. if you have an opinion on class size please chip in.

Bill

Having different skill levels, if both beginner & advanced attend, can prove to be a problem since the gap is so wide.

If the class is held here in my shop I keep the attendance at a maximum of 7 students. If it's held elsewhere then this number could be increased up to about 12 depending on the size of the venue. I can handle teaching up to about 12 without loosing too much control.

I would be interested if you held another class the shop. I need a refresher badly.

So what's the consensus here? Class in PA or VA? Dates? Need pricing?

I'd consider another PA class.

Depending on time/date/price I'd be interested, but only at a beginner level.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I can only do VA/ DC area right now. Would consider retaking even if 'beginner' because there are still subtleties I can use help with. Bill13, you want to talk with Dave M about details?

I wouldn't mind va if it's nova area.

It's looking like we have enough for 1/2 of a PA class and 1/2 of a VA class but not enough for either.

could be 6-7 in DC area; maybe more

I'll echo what others are saying about VA, cost and timing being the deciding factor, I would be down for this.
    Teach this Ol dog some new tricks