• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hiromoto AS 180mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

augerpro

Reaction score
Used this knife to practice my sharpening and thinning skills, but didn't mess it up!! Actually cuts a little better than new. Other than that I didn't use it much because I got a Ginga soon after and decided I like lasers ALOT. $60 shipped, CONUS, paypal only.

lol i was going to ask that as well but flat frickin broke right now. All us Washingtonians interested in that knife for some reason.

Yea, I saw it about 4 minutes after Kiel posted. Gotta move quick these days! Nice work Kiel! Enjoy!

Kiel was not fast enough either :D Needed a practice knife for Western handles...

Stefan

Kiel was not fast enough either :D Needed a practice knife for Western handles...

Stefan

Haha! When I looked, it was a five minute difference between him posting and Kiel replying. I was actually looking for a cheap knife to do the same thing Auger was doing. Need some practice with micro bevels!

You're a speedy one Stefan! Nice work!

Back