• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S - Carter CKtG Commemorative Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you missed your chance to get one of the ten that were made, here's your opportunity. I have too many 24 cm gyutos, and this one is too nice to be a drawer queen.

Used very lightly in home kitchen, stropped, never sharpened. Some patina starting on edge.

5d97dd3a.jpg

$450 includes shipping and insurance to CONUS. If paying by PayPal (other than "gift") add 3% for fees.

Rick

You just has to go and do it, didn't you..?

Hey Rick,
I am very interested, would you mind measuring the blade height
Thanks

Yeah, if I didn't just buy several of them, I'd have bought it in a second.

I was seriously debating about getting a second one. I was getting close to saying "What the hell, just do it" when it went into pending status :)

My wallet is quite thankful I dillydallied on this :)

How is Carter not on this forum? Only 10 of these were made and it sounds like 8 of them went to KKF.

Carter is a great knife maker, I agree. But his political view are pretty extreme. Seems like you don't get one without the other, reading from his new letters.

Carter is a great knife maker, I agree. But his political view are pretty extreme. Seems like you don't get one without the other, reading from his new letters.

which is exactly why i go out of my way to not know the political and religious views of any artist in any medium whose work i enjoy.

Back