Starting things off with a Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tosho

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
We would like to introduce ourselves to the KKF
We are Tosho Knife Arts based out of Toronto, Canada. For those of you who don't know us, we sell exclusively hand forged Japanese knifes as well as sharpening stones (both synthetic and natural), and woodworking tools.

We would like to start things off with a giveaway!
We have two Konosuke-Sakai Fujiyama Ginsanko 240mm Kiritsuke with rosewood d-shaped handles and two Saya.
P2060411.jpg
All you have to do to be part of the raffle is say "I'm in" in the comment section.
The cutoff time will be Thursday morning next week (9:00am February 13th) we will use a random number generator to pick the winners. They will be posted in the afternoon on Thursday.

Thanks!

-Ivan, Jon and Olivia

Nice to see more and more vendors joining KKF! Welcome and I'm in (even knowing random generators never generate number one) :)

Welcome to kkf! Thanks for the giveaway, I'm in!

Welcome! I'll have to check out your store next time I'm in Toronto.

I'm in!

I'm in!

Welcome to the forums. I have had a look at your site and it seems you have lots to offer the community!

Awesome! I'll have to check out what you guys have. I can always ship to my friends in Vancouver! Especially when the exchange rate is good. :lol:

I'm in for the raffle, of course.

Thanks for doing one and welcome to the forums!

I'm in - welcome aboard, looking forward to checking out your gear.

You have definitely got some unique and interesting knives, check your site often.

I'm in.

I'm in.

Please put a permanent link to your web site on each of your posts.

I'm in. I bet the winner will be a collector with seven other Konosuke Fujiyama knives.

:welcome2: to KKF

I'm in for the giveaway contest.

Cool! Welcome, and I'm in!

Stefan

Back