Commission Status

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
I feel that I should give all of you awesome, handsome, and intelligent (did I mention awesome?) customers of mine an update, in regards to custom work. There will be a bit of a delay on custom items, for the time being. Without getting too into it, everything keeps breaking, the -20C temps aren't helping, and rather than force out sub-par items, I'm doing my best with what I have to work with. Many of you have already been waiting far too long, and to be honest, I don't expect payment for many of my commissions (taken before a certain date...contact me if you are thinking you might be in this group). When they do get done, please just cover the cost of shipping and we are more than even, in my books.

Sorry about the delays, but it's proving to be very difficult to make pieces to the standard that I have set for myself, with the current state of things in my shop.

Thanks guys.

Oh man. Sorry to hear it! I have a feeling people on this forum will understand. You do amazing work so just keep it up. Hope you guys thaw out soon!

For any of you who haven't seen this, I'm back at it...and, man does it feel good!

61D37161-6C75-424F-BC8A-BA5791350E9B-632-0000006B74391809_zps3d2d60e6.jpg

Antonio - yours are next. :)

It's some sexy beast maple, from Mark Farley. :)

Jgraeff...not yet. Haha.

Back