Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom order list now OPEN

Custom order list now OPEN

Hello guys and gals. I am opening my order list for knives to be delivered in 2015.

I dont have any set price structures as 95% of my work is custom and one of a kind pieces. So anyone interested in getting on the list please email me at Randy@hhhcustomknives.com With your request. I will promptly reply with a price quote and estimated completion date. then we can move forward from there. If you know what style handle or materials and damascus pattern you would like. Please give me as much detail as you can about the piece you want made.

I am happy to work through all these details with everyone. So if your not sure exactly what you would like. I am always happy to send over images of available options and work through designing something truly unique and awesome!

I look forward to working with you and making your knife/s

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Me thinks the COOLEST knife maker on earth is about to get REALLY busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Hello guys and gals. I am opening my order list for knives to be delivered in 2015.

I dont have any set price structures as 95% of my work is custom and one of a kind pieces. So anyone interested in getting on the list please email me at Randy@hhhcustomknives.com With your request. I will promptly reply with a price quote and estimated completion date. then we can move forward from there. If you know what style handle or materials and damascus pattern you would like. Please give me as much detail as you can about the piece you

I am happy to work through all these details with everyone. So if your not sure exactly what you would like. I am always happy to send over images of available options and work through designing something truly unique and awesome!

I look forward to working with you and making your knife/s

Blessings
    Randy
    Looks like your catching up after your successful move Randy. I'm looking forward to some awesome stuff.

I want in. Not sure what I want yet, but I want to get on the wait list. Probably a gyuto or sujihiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    Looks like your catching up after your successful move Randy. I'm looking forward to some awesome stuff.
    Stay tuned Mike. Were getting ready to start on your project. Like this week begining of next.

So far we have not made the move. This house is still kicking my butt at every turn. But I still gota eat.

God Bless and stay tuned for a WIP of the progress on your knives!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by KCMande View Post
    I want in. Not sure what I want yet, but I want to get on the wait list. Probably a gyuto or sujihiki.
    KC. Lets make a tentative plan and get you on the list. Then you will have time to make changes and refine what you would like..

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by cheflarge View Post
    Me thinks the COOLEST knife maker on earth is about to get REALLY busy!!!
    Chef your a riot. Thanks for the encouragement

Availible Knives

2 spots left on the list.. Looking for a fun project. Maybe something a bit different. Unique or a knife design not often done as a custom? Bread knife comes to mind...

Availible Knives

scimitar maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by KCMande View Post
    scimitar maybe?
    That would be AWESOME!!

Availible Knives