Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass around. Midway line knife

OK Guys! Hers the initial list. A good mix for knife Knuts!!

Please message me with you shipping info, name.

I will re write and post the list in the order that seems to make sense from a shipping standpoint. Then ship the Midway knife Monday.

Edipisreks
    Ramen legebd
    knyfknerd
    Daveb
    Pleue
    CPD
    Jared08
    Dardeau
    Theory
    Cogavin
    Chefpaulm
    Steel in Texas

Backup: if someone changes mind or cant take delivery etc. Marc4pt0

Possible international pass around after knife makes its rounds. Ecchef, Chefu, Weliminded1

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Pass around. Midway line knife

Oops too early

Still waiting to hear from some of you guys . with your info. so I can finalize the order of the list. Please shoot me a message with your info ASAP!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Address sent!

Thanks . Im still missing some addressees and info from a few of ya.

I will try and reach out on PM today and get this list figured out and the knife sent tomorrow.

Availible Knives

9 out of 12 So far. Not to bad.

Thanks!
    Randy.

Availible Knives

If anyone bails just holler! It's a good thing I missed the part of the one you sold! Probably would have scooped it up!
    Have a knife day!

I'm not on the list above, but responded to your PM asking for address, so hope I make the final list!

Ok, the list above was a primary list and I may of missed a name or added a name. etc. Thanks Todd. At this point I am just trying to get 12 and set the final order so I can ship this one out tomorrow.,

God Bless Ya
    Randy

Availible Knives

I think I got the list worked out. Here it is in the order I think makes the most sense logistically..

Please make sure you read and understand the rules of the pass around. It is a time sensitive. So prompt shipping and only keeping the knife one week is a MUST! Communication with each other and myself is also important. Feedback and input welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for signing up, I hope you enjoy the knife and I look forward to hearing about how you like it, as it is. as well as hearing any suggestions to make it even better!

1 Ramen legend
    2 EdipisReks
    3 chefpaulm
    4 ThEoRy
    5 Coqavin
    6 toddnmd
    7 knyfeknerd
    8 Daveb
    9 Dardeau
    10 Pleue
    11 Steel in Texas
    12 CPD

Availible Knives