Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass around. Midway line knife

Arrived today!

Thanks for the update Todd!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Well, were about at the halfway point here. Chris is on deck!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

The Midway is Midway through the pass around! Any word from Chris?

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I just sent it to him today (sent a message to Chris and ecchef earlier this evening). Randy, thanks for sharing this knife with some of us--I enjoyed using it! That's my quick review, but I'll write more this weekend to post.

Awesome Todd. Thanks for the update. Im glad you got in on the pass around and enjoyed the knife. I look forward to hearing more when you have a chance to post.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    The knife was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. I just opened up the package for inspection and I really like what I see.
    We'll see how she does on the line tonight. Grill station today, Saute the rest of the week.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Todd, have you any review on this knife?

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Nothing really super-official to report, but I've been using the hell out of this thing at work all week. I'm a big fan and am going to have a hard time letting her go!
    I've used it on the line for cutting finished proteins like our spinalis(ribeye cap steak) dish, swordfish, airline breasts, etc.
    But I've truly put it though the paces and done all kinds of prep. Cleaning raw proteins, vegetables from radish to onions.
    This thing is the perfect size and feels real comfy while using it. Thanks for doing this Randy!
    I'll do an in-depth review later, but I'm really impressed so far.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Thanks, Chris. Looking forward to your review!