Quantcast
Dino- RITE!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dino- RITE!!!!

Dino- RITE!!!!

Were gearing up for a special project. Its a knife set made with Meteorite damascus and dinosaur bones. Pretty cool really. and I plan to do a full WIP on the set.

So, I have been thinking about a name for the project and my wife came up with Din-Rite. And pitched the idea to me trying to do her best JJ from Good Times impression. To funny! This may pre date many of you. and shows my age. But I remember this show in re runs on TV and this made me laugh so hard I cried

Thanks Lisa!! Its DINO-RITE!!

LMAO!!! this is to much fun not to share!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quenched in the tears of the unicorn?
    Available handles- [url]http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkriggen/library/Available20handles[/url]

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

No Unicorns were or will be harmed in the making of these Dino-Rite knives! LMAO

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Good lord, that sounds amazing. Look forward to the pics, will show off to people at work

That was one of our favorites back in the 70's!
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

After I quit laughing yesterday. I ran the name past my clinet and he is a youngster and didnt know what I was talking about. Good thing his GOOGLE Fu was strong and he was quickly able to watch a few videos. He replied that he LOVES the name and Idea. so Again after I stopped laughing and saying it in my best JJ voice. I thought I would share it with you guys..

The knives are gona be COOL no mater what I call them. The handle material is a Dinosaur bone for goodness sake. I mean DAMN!! its gona be cool!!

After searching the interweb, I found a guy in Oregon who is a fossil hunter and he sent me some images of some he had found and cut. They were perfect and I have already secured the fossil bone for the project!! Gota love GOOGLE!

Its gona be DINO - RITE!!!

Availible Knives

OMG. Want.

Way to awesome! BOOM!!! Goes the Dyno - Rite!

Dino is in the building!!

This stuff is amazing looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dino45.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	22138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dino Rite! 001.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	22139  

Availible Knives

Way cool!