Damn cat sleeps on my cutting board

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
10,000 more comfortable places in the house to sleep and the friggin cat likes to sleep on my black walnut Boardsmith. Any tips on how to send a brief, yet noticeable, electric shock to his testicles upon contact would be appreciated.

ScatMat. Never used one, but might be worth a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put a piece of tin foil on it. That works like a charm and it wont take but a day.

Tear a piece the same size as the board place on top and you are done. Works Great.

Send me the cat and the board to me. I'll take care of them for you. No problem at all.

I did put a dish towel on the board a couple times, but I tend to forget covering it.

Son, you can have the cat and I'll throw in a 2x4!

oh, I actually don't want the cat . I'll just put it in the hole next to the other two.

We need to find a link to Son's cat story thread......................

Cat_sandwich.jpg

my cats are untrainable. one stays on the ground..the other. she likes to climb things..including the kitchen counters.

having said that..i keep the kitchen really uncomfy..and make somewhere else much more comfy. so far so good.

my cat's names are "last cat" and "second to last cat" never again.

I hope this isn't where the lecturing starts.
Put mouse traps on the cutting board. There's more than one way to skin a cat.:D

+1. My post was meant to be humorous. My wife has told me never post about kids or pets cuz the kid/pet police inevitably throw in their 2 cent lecture. For the record, the cat sleeps on the floor and the occasional bed, no counters. I've probably already said too much and the ASPCA has been alerted for animal cruelty.

10,000 more comfortable places in the house to sleep and the friggin cat likes to sleep on my black walnut Boardsmith. Any tips on how to send a brief, yet noticeable, electric shock to his testicles upon contact would be appreciated.

wish i could help...but my cat basically runs my house. im just happy she lefts me live there. lol

Back