• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs konosuke ginsan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
240 wa gyuto I really like the knife. Wide secondary bevels very thin at the edge. Yew handle. I paid 330 new asking $295 shipped conus

My work buddy just picked one of these up. It's been a bit since I've been impressed by a new blade, but this thing is a beast! Super nicely polished spine and choil, wicked grind, and extremely thin behind the edge.

Someone will be happy! GLWS!!

Hare to believe that this knife is still here. I just picked up the 210 and although the handle isn't glued perfectly and is kinda small for large hands, it cuts like nobodys business. I'm kinda digging the tip too. I have lots of Masamoto style blades but think I have more control with this flatter-style tip. At the edge, its thinner than my Laser Yusukes. I've been hammering on it for about three weeks now and all that is needed to refresh the edge is a strop on felt or polishing stone. Have not sharpened it.

I concur what Chop said, choil, spine and grind are very very nice. I did some side by side cutting test with my 240 DT ITK and cutting performance was very close. There knive we're only made available within the month so its still a brand new.

I paid $275 for the 210 so this asking price here is a very good deal. I have no affiliation with Turbo, but its still a bad ass knife.

I can't pm cuz i'm a new user but am interested in your knife. can you email me at theresonlyonewai @ hotmail

Back