Website

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Some of you might have noticed that my website has been down for a couple of days, now. I have switched website hosts, to cut down on costs, and to be given more free reign, in terms of design and what I can do with the site. As it stands, I have only a couple more steps to take the site live (if anyone can help me with figuring out how to take my site address over to another spot, I'd buy you a coffee. :D

Unfortunately, my email is also down as a result of this, which I must admit, I didn't expect. I am about 98% sure I've missed emails from a few of you, so if you have to reach me, for the time being please PM me. (Jon, Michael, Bill, etc).

I'm hoping this new, focused change is for the best, and I really do feel it will be.

Thanks for your continued support, and to a great go around. Third time's a charm, as they say.

I can help you move your site if you want. Should be pretty easy to do through shopify. What you need to do is change the name servers from your old host to your new one, then when you type in sharpandshinyshop.com it will point at the new host.

We are back up, and running! sharpandshinyshop has a new look, and like JKI, we've changed hosts (different reasons, perhaps?), but this change is going to make things much better for me! I hope you all like the new look. The stock and shopping cart needs to be updated, and will be as we go, but for the next few days, I think this is where we will be. If you have questions, or want to purchase anything, just send me an email...which is working again!

Thanks guys (chefandy, especially!).

Tom, the link in your signature takes you to a Shopify page that says the site is unavailable.

Love the new site Lefty. Nice looking, straightforward and most of all very intuitive.

Glad I could help getting the site working! Looks great. By the way your private message box here is full.

Now it's working. Very nice Tom, clean, intuitive - I like it. Good luck.

Back