I need a prayer.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
Please. My brother in law just had 2 heart attacks and I need whatever prayer we can get. He is 38, Ny city fire department with 4 small children at home. He was playing ice hockey he is in several leagues but this was the fire department league when it happened.

Will do - Prayers sent. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

will do friend, I just flew home to CA this morning because my mom was hit by a car while crossing the street. Thankfully she's out of the hospital with just a fractured hip and shoulder but I know too well now what you're going through. Prayers for your family and you.

Best wishes for him and his family.

Sent. Tell him we're thinking about him.

You and your brother-in law have my best wishes for a speedy, safe recovery.

2 years ago my young son almost lost his life from a random illness. I know the thoughts and prayers that were sent his way helped him survive. Your brother will be in my thoughts.

Once a brother, always a brother. I'll send my good one.

He couldn't have been in better hands. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Thank you everyone for the best wishes. He ended up having two major heart attacks with damage to 45% of his heart. He will have 4 stents and a pacemaker. He will be ok and that's the important thing but he definitely took not being able to be a fire fighter anymore pretty hard. He was playing hockey on the fire team and they jumped into action and even used the paddles and would not stop CPR till he came back. It's some scary stuff being only 38 as I am going to be 32 you kind of feel invincible until something like this happens. His two fellow fire fighters definitely saved his life plus there was 45 fire fighters from all over that came to the hospital for support.

Thank you everyone for the best wishes. He ended up having two major heart attacks with damage to 45% of his heart. He will have 4 stents and a pacemaker. He will be ok and that's the important thing but he definitely took not being able to be a fire fighter anymore pretty hard. He was playing hockey on the fire team and they jumped into action and even used the paddles and would not stop CPR till he came back. It's some scary stuff being only 38 as I am going to be 32 you kind of feel invincible until something like this happens. His two fellow fire fighters definitely saved his life plus there was 45 fire fighters from all over that came to the hospital for support.
If he's a fighter and takes care of himself he can make it. I have had 5 by the time I was 39 . I'm still kickin and he will be too. The difference is he has a lot more reasons to stay in the game. Wife and kids are huge motivators. If you guys ever need some one to talk this through with. give me a buzz. I have alot of experience with this shyt. positive thoughts and prayers heading your way.

My thoughts are with you and your family turbo.

Praying for a fast and complete recovery. Best wishes and many blessing to you and yours.

Sorry to hear this. Praying for full recovery, and new direction.

Back