Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THIS SUCKS! BIG TIME!

I'm seeing it to when I'm not logged in only. Never happened before today. Dave, Austin please help stop this quickly.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

I don't ever remember seeing adds when I was browsing the forums before I joined in December so I'm thinking it's pretty new.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Burls View Post
    I'm seeing it to when I'm not logged in only. Never happened before today. Dave, Austin please help stop this quickly.

I had no idea this was happening. It's been reported.

I just updated the app, and there are adds where there were none before.

Administrator
    The ap update from TapaTalk is scheduled at the end of the month. Ads will change up then.

I started showing ads to guest. I appreciate what you guys are saying as it came as a surprise.

How do you feel this negatively impacts you? You are still advertising, you are still getting exposure, nothing in the terms of advertising has changed.

I am willing to discuss this. I don't want anyone upset.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to send me an email or pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

How do you feel this negatively impacts you? You are still advertising, you are still getting exposure, nothing in the terms of advertising has changed.

I am willing to discuss this. I don't want anyone upset.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to send me an email or pm.

You can very easily see how this negatively effects their businessses. Take a look and read the threads about this. Its a pretty basic concept I think anyone would understand.

Administrator
    I have them turned off.

It was not meant as a disruption and I apologize.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Lets be real about this, when I pay for the sub-forum and then see a "guest" who is visiting the forum is being fed ads for another maker, in this instance an etsy amateur, it makes it look as though I am assocoiated with that maker in some way, shape or form. For the knife guys to see ads for competitive makers and importers, that is so very wrong on so very many ways. BTW Simply having a "guest" see those ads and not the general membership looks like something was trying to be hidden.

As for me, I have given this a lot of thought over the past two days. Actually I have been comfined to the bed with a stomach bug of some sorts which gave me a lot of time to think. SInce my subscription is up for renemal, I wil not renew and you can go ahead and remove the sub-forum in its entirety.

Austin just turned off the ads, see his post above yours.

I feel your decision is a bit rash. Maybe think it over a bit more? Closing your subforum would be a real loss for this community.

Nooo don't do that! Terrible decision. Everyone lets boycott boardsmith if he decides not to come back!!!!

If you're gonna be unreasonable then I can be unreasonable too!