Hi from the Philippines

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaos

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just stumbled upon this forum and am very glad I found it. I've recently only picked up on cooking more seriously and have been building my kitchen tools and skills slowly from the ground. The next on my list are knives (I want to get a Santoku as a first expensive knife) and learning how to properly sharpen them.

Welcome! You're entering into dangerous territory! You'll not only learn a lot here, but you'll get the itch to spend a lot as well! :lol:

Welcome! You're entering into dangerous territory! You'll not only learn a lot here, but you'll get the itch to spend a lot as well! :lol:

I know! After spending money on different cast iron pans, a pressure cooker and other assorted kitchen tools, my SS knives got my attention... Here I was thinking that I could get my finances to recuperate a bit.

Seems to me like there's a lot of good knives out there! Originally wanted a santoku as my go-to knife, now I'm eyeing a gyuto. Then theres the kuro uchi and damascus, just for aesthetics, then the different brands all over. I immediately understood the need for a forum!

Here's to getting my birthday and christmas gift early. :beer:

Welcome khaos! Be ready to burn your savings!

Back