• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - 5 Twin Cermax 240mm/200mm/180mm/160mm/100mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamaster14

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell off my Henckles Twin Cermax Knives to get some scratch for my next purchase. Here is what I have up for sale:

PRICE DROPS:
240mm Chef/Gyuto - $195 USD
200mm Chef/Gyuto - $160 USD
180mm Santuko - $155 USD
130mm Slicing/Petty - $135 USD
100mm Paring -$90 USD

or buy them all for $595

includes Paypal/Shipping fees to the CONUS.

These knives have had moderate home use over the past year. I have sent some of them out to Jon for sharpening and to take care of whatever repair/thinning might be needed(thus if you purchase them there might be a delay getting them to you). I'll send "before jon" photos once I get home. Most are in good condition, the petty and 200mm chef have some chipping.

Here is a link to the knives from zwilling:
http://shop-de.zwilling.com/de_en/me...in-cermax.html

I believe these are Stainless 66 HRC, they have become a bit tougher to come by especially in the US.

would sell them individually, or if you'll take them all id give you a substantial discount

Would also be willing to trade any/all of these, please PM me if you are looking to trade... looking for 200-210mm gyuto, 150mm petty, 270 mm yanagiba.

Thanks!

atv8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cermax gyuto is a very nice knife, shame they don't seem to make it anymore. A little handle heavy, but you get used to it, and it's very well made and the steel is great. GLWS!

Some photos... sorry for the quality. all i have is my phone to take the pictures.

atv8.jpg

240mm Gyuto:
mmb9.jpg

48xc.jpg

89yd.jpg

180mm Santuko
qb2c.jpg

Petty and Paring
tstm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The steel alone makes me want to get one of these. I was lucky enough to play with one in when I was in Spain, and they are really comfy. Never got to cut with one, but ya know.

Bump...just cuz I think these are intriguing knives....

Just cuz they're Henckels doesn't mean they suck. Seriously, I'm surprised at this.

More price drops.... someone take one of these bad boys or make me an offer! trade offers welcome as well(pm please)!

PRICE DROPS:
240mm Chef/Gyuto - $190 USD
200mm Chef/Gyuto - $155 USD
180mm Santuko - $150 USD
160mm Slicing/Petty - $130 USD
100mm Paring -$80 USD

or buy them all for 550 shipped!

third price drop! some one take one of these off my hands!!!

PRICE DROPS:
240mm Chef/Gyuto - $185 USD
200mm Chef/Gyuto - $150 USD
180mm Santuko - $150 USD
160mm Slicing/Petty - $100 USD
100mm Paring -$75 USD

or buy them all for 500 shipped! 500 is a steal for these 5 knives!

Bulk knife price drop.....

Buy them all for $400. thats 80 bucks a knife!!!

note: i wont be able to send them out to be sharpened at this price point

I know a guy that's looking for something like this, pm sent

Very nice!~ Do you have the original boxes for any of them?

I do have the original boxes... where they are is another story, i keep the boxes for all my kitchen stuff and my attic is like the bermuda triangle for that stuff... been looking for them for weeks! :scratchhead:

Awesome, congrats to the buyer and seller. Would love to hear a review from the buyer.

Back