Good NEWS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
So Today i added some new Itinomonn
And found out good News That i got new stock much cheaper then i expected :O
So now i have lowered the prices on ALL Itinomonn knives !!!

Now they are just even better deal to buy :D

So here are some new:

ALL V2 and SS cladding

2 x Sujihikis 300mm and 270mm

P1100394.jpg

P1100400.jpg

very long waited 270mm Gyuto, i put Big Octagonal Chestnut handle on it as i think it fits much better for this big knife

P1100418.jpg

And instead of our Old Zensho Nakiri and Santoku we made EVEN better SS clad Itinomonn with much better FF then before :)

P1100406.jpg

P1100412.jpg

Also today i added ONLY 3 Vintage Aotos that i think is super quality !!

P1100425.jpg

And One double sided Maruichi Nakayama for Razor users

P1100426.jpg

Again sorry to all that i am way to late to respond to all your emails !! :( I am still bit behind with privet and JNS
But i can see it get much better

Very honest of you and a nice gesture to lower the Itonimonn prices, which were already good. ;)

Ole!!! I hope to be the first to buy my new Sujihiki!! I was following it all the day through:).
Ole!! The order is confirmed, now i'll wait for it! Happy as a child- as told to Maksim- small boys- small toys, big boys- big toys :)!!

If not 2 other Gyutos in 270 mm which i already have, i wouldn't resist - the new Itinomonn 270 mm Gyuto looks good! And, frankly speaking, the SS clad is very useful as well... So who will be the proud owner of it?

God I hate myself for not buying the vintage blue aoto. I had it in cart and had to go to lunch.

I bought also a Kogatana. Sh...t! I should stop myself!! Enough for today :)!

I wanted already during this week to write Maxim an e-mail concerning ordering the 210 Nashiji gyuto, but now, when looking at the new, lower prices, I am happy that I didn't do it yet:)...By the way - there is, my a mistake, one suji photo in the santoku gallery...

Let me know how that suji performs. Maxim find me a lefty one!

Wow, great! If not my freshly bought set of 3 from you- i would take it! I'm sure they will disappear soonest!

Wow, great! If not my freshly bought set of 3 from you- i would take it! I'm sure they will disappear soonest!

Andrey, with you around I think Maxim doesn't need any more customers.

I do my best :). I'm happy for Maksim when i see the good products disappear from his site , it means he does the turnover. Good turnover- new products, new products- new happy owners!
With your target ( Kitaeji+ Kikuryu) he will be happy as well :)!
Bigger boys-bigger toys..:)
Tomorrow i'll get my new rare Ohira White Suita full size, i wonder, it it will be as estimated. If my new next Nakayama Suita will be good as well, i'll post it. You were a little bit skeptical reg this matter, but it goes ahead :)

Back