Quantcast
Seattle International Knife Show - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seattle International Knife Show

It was great to attend the show, to meet some KKF folks, to see Hoss and to make some connection with knife makers from all over the United States.

Seeing so much of amazing work made me want to learn more, so starting this summer I will be taking classes in forging, folders making, damascus making, swords making and other things. Kitchen knives will remain my main interest, but I would like to expand my horizon with things that I find personally appealing. Besides, the new skills will be transferable to kitchen knives, as for instance forging will lead to blades with integral bolsters that I hope to be able to offer by fall-winter of 2014.

Overall, I am very glad I attended the show and I plan to attend it again next year.

Thanks again to those of you who came by my table.

Marko

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko, it was great meeting you at the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik "Shrek" Fritz View Post
    Marko, it was great meeting you at the show.
    Hey Erik! Nice to see you on the KKF. Was really nice to meet you at the show.

Marko

Marko, great to meet you at the show and to purchase that awesome suji from you. Thinking I should have ordered the saya from you then.
    Just because they make it in your size doesn't mean you should wear it...

John,
    Custom saya is an option, but I will need the blade for fitting.

M