You Know You're Old When...............

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thermal? Go old school and keep the ribbons fresh. (Been there)

Here I thought it was planning out bathroom breaks when taking road trips...

.. or beeing offered a seat in a crowded bus.
Out of pure politeness.

Ha -- you know you are old when it takes you 3-1/2 years to find those pics. Sorry you feel bad about it; we can take over the Googling from here...

um, ah, my eyes! my eyes!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seriously. It's disturbing.

Yup, you are older today than yesterday. :scared4: In the first pic she talks about there not being one ideal of beauty and on the google page there is one with her in a Smiths shirt. She seems cool. And she has a WI look for sure. It doesn't get better than wholesome dairy belt good looks.

You know you're old when you wish you were young enough to hit on her without feeling like a lech.

myla-4-2431548_0x440.jpg

She is close to perfect.... I would be kicking myself for not making a move when she was young & vulnerable

... wait...

My ex mentioned she saw her in a Soma commercial today, so I was curious.

How about when you watch a movie like Reds or Last Vegas and you can relate to what the characters are going through..

Wow. New meaning to voluptuous! Hot hot hot.

You don't know old yet, and I am sure - relative to someone else - I don't either. I am guessing I am about (at least) 10 years out from saltmando. Your'e old when your children start looking old, you would rather put an edge on a knife than look at your daughter's friends, or cuddling mostly involves your dog. (About a toss up at this point.)

Your doctors are older than you.
You remember watching Captain Video.
You go to the bathroom at least twice during the night.
You rather have Ensure than a chocolate milk shake.
You watch more hours of television than you sleep.

"Married with children" is saved on your hard drive as "documentaries".

They play nirvana on e classic rock station right after pink Floyd....

Back