Thread: Annual Gathering and Japan

Annual Gathering and Japan

This year i will take to Japan from 5th to 15th April to visit all my Blacksmiths and droll on some stones

So i am thinking we can make our annual gathering after i come home from Japan Late in April or beginning of May !

Please post here what you think and what dates is best ??

Cool Maskim, I am up for and funny enough I am in Japan between the 31st March and the 4th of April

I'd be all for a trip to Denmark. Timing sounds good to me as well.
    Tom.

What rotten luck. I'll be back in the States 3/29 - 4/13.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Vangelis View Post
    Cool Maskim, I am up for and funny enough I am in Japan between the 31st March and the 4th of April
    That's probably because only one person from Denmark is allowed into JP at the same time. ;D
    [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][I]-"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"[/I][/FONT]

... and probably Maxim booked his ticket 1st as they told me i cant stay longer when i tried to extend my stay by 2 days !!!

I also hope that the gathering will be after the easter break as i wont be in DK during the easter and i cant miss one more gathering

Maksim, no doubt you have a busy schedule planned traveling around while you are here, but if you happen to have any down time while you are in Tokyo, please let me know. I'd love to meet up for a beer or coffee and a chat!

Cheers,
    Pete
    Fudoushin Bujinkan Dojo: http://fudoushin.com/