Annual Gathering and Japan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
This year i will take to Japan from 5th to 15th April to visit all my Blacksmiths and droll on some stones :film:

So i am thinking we can make our annual gathering after i come home from Japan Late in April or beginning of May !

Please post here what you think and what dates is best ??

Cool Maskim, I am up for :) and funny enough I am in Japan between the 31st March and the 4th of April :)

I'd be all for a trip to Denmark. Timing sounds good to me as well.
:viking:

Cool Maskim, I am up for :) and funny enough I am in Japan between the 31st March and the 4th of April :)

That's probably because only one person from Denmark is allowed into JP at the same time. ;D

... and probably Maxim booked his ticket 1st as they told me i cant stay longer when i tried to extend my stay by 2 days !!!

I also hope that the gathering will be after the easter break :) as i wont be in DK during the easter and i cant miss one more gathering

Maksim, no doubt you have a busy schedule planned traveling around while you are here, but if you happen to have any down time while you are in Tokyo, please let me know. I'd love to meet up for a beer or coffee and a chat!

Cheers,
Pete

Back