Japanese Knives NY International Restaurant and Foodservice Show 2014

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Its almost that time of year again... we're going to be in NY from the 28th to March 5th for the foodshow, representing Gesshin Hide. During the time we are gone, the store will be closed... all orders placed during that time will ship when we return.

For those of you in the NY area, stop by and say hi if you can. I hope to have some really cool knives to show off again this year ;)

-Jon

Hopefully I will have time to come and visit this year. I am always amazed at the Japanese pavilion each time I go

I wonder how interesting this show will be for a non-food service person? It seems like it would be really interesting based on what I read and since I like cooking?

I wonder how interesting this show will be for a non-food service person? It seems like it would be really interesting based on what I read and since I like cooking?

It's barely interesting for us even... I only go to meet up with friends and vendors really. Gives me an excuse to go to the city.

Sooooo..... Who wants to meet up???? Son??

one thing to keep in mind this year is that i wont have sara there to help me out, so i may not have as much time to sit and chat as i did in years past

If you can share a few pics i would be glad.

I'm going to be a no show. When I read more into registration it was for Trade ONLY. I probably could have just lied on the application to get in saying I am someone who is interested in opening a small food serve establishment, but I wasn't that interested or trying to keep the lie going when I am there. Not mention I don't know anyone there other than Jon.

no need to sweat that stuff. Nobody cares once you enter the door. Lots of free stuff, lots of food samples and there should be a bunch of KKF members drifting in and out of Jon's booth just about everyday. Meeting up with Theory on Tuesday and maybe grabbing a bite afterword. You are more than welcome to come by and join us.

hey guys... i've been really busy and havent had time to post much, but if you look at our facebook page and instagram, you will see quite a few updates from todays show (and instagram has the added benefit of seeing what i'm eating ;) )

I'm floating around here now waiting on Son. Anybody else in the area?

Back