New Home in MSP

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After my swinging funky real estate pad deal fell through in December, I finally closed on a new home this week east of the river in MSP. It is a good house, and my sharpening station will finally be indoors. Right now I am dealing with 5 contractors to do some improvements, but in the future my kids will walk over a bridge and through some woods only 300 meters to school and my wife will have a 5-7 minute commute to work.

I must have a kick-as$ knife gathering there in the coming year.

And how about this for a give-away? I'm thinking I will use airline miles to pay for someone's ticket, pick that person up at the airport, and s/he can lodge at my new digs and hang out with MSP knife knuts. I think that would be kind of cool to import a fellow knife knut to a MN gathering. Spread the wealth and cheer.

Just thinking at this point -- and I am tired as sh!t.

k.

I'm in! I have never been to MN, have family there, and would love to visit.

I don't enter many giveaways here at KKF, but I would enter this one. ;)

Congratulations on the new place. The swinger pad was interesting, but I can't imagine living in that place 24/7.

Congratulations! I would have loved to see the jungle room in the other place - no, wait, that was a different house... :) That sounds like an ultra-cool givaway, an opportunity to visit the middle of the country which I have only heard about, so far.... Good luck with all the renovations, and i hope this will be a peaceful home for you and your family.

Stefan

Congrats! Hope you have a shovel! Sounds like its going to get messy today. Just moved myself but am south of the river. \Congrats, good luck with all the contractors!

Congrats! put me in the drawing! Gotta get to the Mini-Apple(don't disqualify me for calling it that!)

Karring - I am close enough to drive up, but just wanted to say congrats on the new place. What area of town are you ending up in?

congrats on the new place! sounds great for your family.

Grats! We used to live in Minneapolis proper, east of the river. Up north of the U. We had this old Victorian. Loved the house, but nothing was square and level, and nothing was standard. The house was built back in the days when a two-by-four really was two inches by four inches.

Back